A special trip will give you a memorable visit of three world cultural heritages in the center of Vietnam including Da Nang, Hue, Hoi An. Highlights of this trip are visit to the Hoi An ancient town with the Japanese – covered bridge, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation, excursion of Marble Mountains, Lang Co beach and full day Hue city tour.
- Join an interesting itinerary: Hoi An ancient town, Hue city, Da Nang
- Discover old architectures in Hoi An such as Tan Ky old house, the Japanese – covered bridge
- Visit royal constructures like Emperor Minh Mang Mausoleum, Emperor Khai Dinh Mausoleum, the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum
Pick up at Da Nang Railway Station or Da Nang Airport transfer to Hoi An. Check in and overnight in Hoi An
Breakfast. Free until transfer to Hue airport (or Railway station).
- Entrance fees
- Join tour ticket
- Hue Folksong ticket
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip on Perfume river
- Twin sharing standard room
- Pick up and transfer as program
- Half board meals (Breakfasts at hotels & set menus)
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses: laundry, telephone,…
- Air/train/bus tickets: Saigon/Hanoi – Hue – Saigon/Hanoi
For more information about Vietnam tours, please visit our website. Have a nice trip!