Duration: 1 day
Group size: 1-12 pax
You want to explore Hanoi in a different way other than a paid tours with arranged service? Join us with our free tour guide service. They are volunteer tour guides from English clubs, willing to show you the best of Hanoi in a very different way. This trip takes you to discover the historical and cultural sites of Hanoi.
- Free full day tour with volunteer guide
- Private tour, departure date upon request
- Visit the historical and cultural sites of Hanoi
- Tour code: T88HNF11
- Tour duration: full day (09.00 – 17.00)
- Group size: from 01 pax
- Tour type: free & easy private tour
- Available language: English
- Destinations: Vietnam museum of Ethnology, Hanoi’s Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son temple
09.00AM Our tour guide will welcome you at the hotel then take you the Vietnam museum of Ethnology.
The museum focuses on the 54 officially recognized ethnic groups in Vietnam. It is widely considered to be the finest modern museum in Vietnam and a tourist attraction in Hanoi. The outdoor exhibition area is also a great place to see. The most popular architectural styles of ethnic minorities were represented including Ede long house, the Tay stilt house, the Yao house half on stilts, half on earth, the Hmong house whose roof is made of pomu wood, the Viet house with tile roof, the Gia Rai tomb, the Ba Na communal house, the Cham traditional house and the Ha Nhi house made with beaten walls… Let’s check it out!
After that, you will have 2 hours free for lunch before taking the walking tour to explore Hanoi’s Old Quarter in the afternoon. Stop at Hoan Kiem Lake, you can pay the visit to Ngoc Son temple or take a cylo/tram car ride around the busy streets.
Tour ends around 17.00.
- Pickup at hotel
- English speaking tour guide
What’s Not Included
- Transfer fees (if any)
- Entrance fees (if any)
- personal expenses (foods, drinks, tips).