Price: Contact us for a price
Duration: 3 days/2 nights
Group size: 4-24 pax
With this 3-day trip, you can experience the life of local people, various and unique culture in Mekong Delta. You have a good chance see the difference between Cai Be floating market and Cai Rang floating market and visit coconut candy workshop, a rice processing factory, the village of Cham… It is an unforgettable trip on your holiday.
- 3 days group tour, daily departure from Saigon
- Moto boat and rowing boat to visit Cai Be and Cai Rang floating market
- Visit Cat-fish farm & Cham Minority Village.
- Departure: daily tour
- Pick up time: 07.30 – 08.00
- Departure time: 07.30
- Finish time: 19.00
- Transport: Shuttle bus/boat
- Free pick up area: De Tham str, Pham Ngu Lao str, Bui Vien str, Le Thanh Ton str, Dong Khoi str, Le Lai str, Le Loi str, Le Duan str, Bui Thi Xuan str, Pham Hong Thai str, Ly Tu Trong str.
- Meeting point: 28/13 Bui Vien at 07.30AM
Day 1: Saigon – Cai Be – Can Tho (L, D)
Day 2: Can Tho – Cai Rang – Chau Doc (B, L, D)
Day 3: Chau Doc – Sai Gon (B, L)
- Air con tourist bus
- Boat trips in Mekong delta have enough lifejacket for everyone and bicycle.
- English speaking guide in tour.
- 03 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts.
- Accommodation (2* to 4*++ hotel).
- Entrance fees.
- 03 Aquafina water bottles /03 days.
What’s Not Included
- Tips, travel insurance, drinks and personal expenses.
- Drop off-hotel upon request in Dist 1 as mentioned in free pickup area.
- From 1=>3 pax: 2usd/way.
- From 04 pax up: 1usd/pax/way.