With Aclass Legend cruise 2 days, you’ll have plenty of optional activities to keep you busy, from swimming, kayaking to trying out night fishing. A visit to floating fishing village provides insight into local life on the water of Halong Bay! With majestic sunsets on offer, you can’t beat an overnight stay on this stylish junk. Let’s join and feel with us!
Highlights of Aclass Legend Cruise 2 days- 1 night
- Learn about the ‘on the water’ community of Van Gia fishing village
- Explore wild and mysterious beauty of Sung Sot Cave with numerous sparkling stalactites
- Take part in exciting activities: kayaking, swimming, rowing bamboo boat, doing tai chi, night squid fishing, ect.
Day 1: Hanoi – Tuan Chau – Halong – Amazing Cave (L,D)
07.45 – 08.15
– Our guide and optional shuttle bus will meet you at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
– Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
– Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12:00 – 12.30
– Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Set sail as lunch is served
– Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area. Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Amazing cave
– Arrive at Amazing cave (hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named Amazing.
– Reach to the peak point of the cave for a breath taking panoramic view of the bay
– Back to the boat, our cruise will take you to a stunning tranquilizing isolated lagoon for swimming or just simply relaxing on the boat with our spa service and mingle in the picturesque seascape.
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
– Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy our pre-dinner local wine appetizer. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
– An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Day 2: Van Gia floating fishing village – Cooking Demonstration – Tuan Chau – Hanoi (B,L)
06:30 For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00 Local breakfast is served
– Our guide will brief you information and the highlights about this fascinating floating village and its local community
– Take your option either exploring the village yourself on kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00 Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00 You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00 Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell. Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30
- Tai Chi
- Welcome drink
- Fishing equipment
- English speaking guide
- Cookery demonstration
- Kayaking, local rowing boat
- Fruits and local wine party
- Internet wifi on dining room
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- On board insurance and service charges
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on board (L= lunches, D= dinner, B= breakfast)
- Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above